- https://t.co/GZG4EnxeCX12 hours ago
- RT @RCrawfordMusic: @NewTalentDiscov @FacesOutTV @DavesHighway @iCharlotteLeigh @charliemusic96 @WelshFactor @RCrawfordMusic @AllTheStops1 day ago
- https://t.co/hKHk5Uwn5K1 day ago
- RT @EGHRadio: #NowPlaying is Wearing Your Kiss by @charliemusic96 #Listen now at @EGHRadio #EGHRadio3 days ago
- RT @LonelyOakRadio: Charlie Leavy @charliemusic96 'Falter Baby' Is playing exclusively in our 'Indie shuffle' show4 days ago
Hey welcome, I’m Charlotte but everyone calls me Charlie – hope you enjoying finding out more about me and my music.
I’ve been writing, singing and performing for a couple of years and have now written over 100 original songs and completed over 100 gigs. Most of my songs available on SoundCloud are one-take acoustic or live performances recorded in my bedroom. You will find tracks dating back a few years in various degrees of quality – hopefully getting better! ;)
In 2014 my focus was on performing live, with my personal target being 52 gigs (I did 85 in the end) – not bad considering I was in the middle of my A levels. I took my tracks into the studio and worked with a couple of really supportive musicians to get the more produced sound that I always imagine when I write my songs. Towards the end of the year my debut EP was released on all major download sites and received some great reviews. Please check my EP out and I hope you like it.
2015 has been less writing, recording and gigging and more concentrating on my school work leading up to my A Levels in May and June. I still gig a little, but significantly less than last year! I do have gigs booked from July onwards – I’ll keep you posted on the dates. I still split my time between Yorkshire and Oxfordshire but hopefully by the end of 2015, I will be at University. In the meantime please keep in touch or drop me a message.
More About Me.
> Facebook > Twitter > Soundcloud > Youtube > Contact me
There are naturally gifted singers and then there are the rest of us, and you can tell within seconds that Charlie Leavy belongs effortlessly in the first category. In the coming years she’ll be able to pick pretty much any direction she wants to and, with enough hard work, make a success of it.